1. Congress's vote base has reduced from 24% to 15% (and in some areas below 7%)
2. No leaders in Congress has credibility in the state
3. General public is angry against both Central and State government
4. Sonia, Rahul and co losing their popular support .. they will not get votes (seen in Gujarat, Jharkannd and now WB elections)
5. Congress will be the gainer with AIADMK losing seats
also the entire nation which stood by Jayalalithaa for her brave remarks against Sonia will take her as opportunistic if she forms an alliance with Congress.
Jayalalithaa can either go with DMDK (Vijayakanth) or BJP or both
That will be good for her, her party, the state and the nation